WEEE Recycling in the North East
Do you have some electrical equipment and are looking to recycling and dispose of safely and securely? Dun N Dusted Offer a WEEE Service (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment ) in The North East including Seaham, Sunderland, Washington, Newcastle,Durham & East Durham - Tyne And Wear Plus Northumberland. With a collection and drop off service you can recycling all of your WEEE waste.
What is WEEE?
WEEE stands for Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment and is the safe disposal and recycling of electrical and electronic waste for both domestic and commercial customers. In 2007 The UK Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment ( WEEE ) Regulations came into force . WEEE reduces the amount of electrical and electronic equipment going into landfill sites throughout the UK. The regulations require the collection/treatment for recycling and environmental disposal of All WEEE Items.
What Types of Electrical Equipment is covered?
The WEEE directive is broken into categories to help identify and report on what is being recycled, you can find some of the most common ones below. If you items do not fit in one of the categories contact us and we can advise if can be recycled or not.
- Household Appliances both large and small (fridges, washing machines, kettles, toasters,)
- Telecoms and IT (computers, laptops, phones)
- Lighting (lamps, wall lights)
- Electrical Tools (Drills, saws, sanders,)
- Sports & Leisure Equipment & Toys (Rowing machines, cross-trainers, electrical toys)
Here at Dun N Dusted we provide a full range of services for our customers including:
- Collections of your unwanted electrical items.
- Recycling & Destruction of sensitive information (Hard Drives, Computers etc)
- IT Equipment Certificates of destruction as proof for your business.
- Customer Recycling Solutions
- Computer disposal & Data Destruction
- Battery Disposal
Why Use Dun N Dusted for your WEEE Recycling?
We are a fully licensed waste carrier
in the north east of England and offer a fast, friendly, reliable and affordable service for all your WEEE recycling and disposal
. Waste transfer notes are provided for every collection and hazardous waste consignment notes as appropriate . WEEE is taken to authorized treatment facilities ( AATF ) either directly or via one of the major WEEE producer compliance schemes .
Contact us today on 0191 5811 004 ,